Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

· ZUK ATTaCK
2,983 Posts
Balls. Hopefully you can make it man!

Ben if you want to ride on the street(and that's what we end up doing) you're welcome to the ktm too. This is gonna be sweet. Anybody heard from steve?

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Damage doesn't look too crazy...now just to finish the bandit on time

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
What a relief!

Probably friday night we will be headed to the strip about 6-7 or when everyone arrives.$10 entry fee gates open @4pm

saturday is a play day:
breakfast- coffee, eggs, bacon

-work on shit
-play offroad
-start/finish go kart
-terrorize the streets on finished kart

lunch
-pulled pork
-potatoes

-fart around, maybe take group ride

-dinner
camp fire stuff, burgers, dogs, smore's
-drinky drink

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Let me know if anyone needs directions and/or an address. It's in a different location than the two years past. But very close to the main highway and toll road

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Made some last minute changes to the KTM and now I might not make the race. :doh:

If I don't make the race I'll be showing up. Sorry this is going to be a last minute decision.
In the best possible way... I hope you miss that race :fu:

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·

· UnicycleMode
8,163 Posts
Sorry I never made it. :(

My classic van lost the brakes, never got tires on the Rav4, and.....

....last night my classic Toyota Cressida managed to save my life, but, it is a total write off. I hit a deer and the front end of the car is mangled. I'll post pics in the cage fighter section since that build went from start to finish and was well documented all the way to this very moment. I'm still shaking, sick to my stomach, so worked up right now I can't even think strait. :(

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
you've lucked out in your life alot. Be thankful.

It's alright guys, life gets in the way. It's also not a big deal if you want to visit some other time than mwff :D

I've got a guest bedroom ready to go and an empty spot in the garage

· UnicycleMode
8,163 Posts
The race was a bust. Melted a turn signal and had a brake line explode.

At least you can fix yours. :thumbsup:

Would've been cheaper to be here :)

I am getting that feeling lately. :nuts:

My Cressida is a write off at this point. Far more money and time to fix it than it would be worth I'm afraid. Got the hood open and it's a mess. At least a few hundred in small parts, then the near grand in bodywork that isn't rusted to no end. And topping it off all the work to straiten out the chassis and get a new windshield. Cheaper to just find another one. :(

Hope you guys had a decent weekend though. Everything was up in the air all the way up to Friday for me, lady couldn't get time off from work and financially I am not doing too good for a trip of any sort. Just one thing after another.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.