Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
There still is a ton of summer left (sounds like it is supposed to be hot and humid for quite a ways into the fall months) and I'm getting closer and closer to having the shop sorted out to a decent degree. Wouldn't be a bad thing to make some plans some time. Plenty to do around here too, could even roll the plans into a trip with MarksA-C to his cabin up north for some guns, beer, bikes, fishing and bbq if the timing works right. :)

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
:party-smiley:

If you don't mind stepping into a world a little different than you might be used to, maybe Nate filled you in, but we are a little wild around here. Stupid wild on home territory, not sure who ever heard about the cold road/cold rain hill crest wheelies on the KDX200 supermoto...

or the power slides...

or the stupid speeds...

or the fact it was raining and we only made it a few miles but broke so many laws...

(my brother and I that is, Nate was kosher on the public roads):oops:
:D

Probably get a few other CF members here for the festivities and kill some bike tires, some streets, some car tires, burn a couch or something, kill some beers, shoot some guns, drink more beer, pass out shit wrecked after sitting around a fire for a few hours once it gets dark (no worries if you don't get drunk, we ain't loud or rowdy drunks, just fools) and wake up to do it all again the next day until the 9-5 starts off the week. Join the fun. Drink with Wisconsin folk! We're professionals. :D

·
Remi's Dad
17,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Here are some pics of the weekend. We didn't do much but work on this cart and have a good time around the house.

and once again we didnt do a group photo. I've got more videos/photos to upload as well.
(we taught one of my buddies how to ride a motorcycle!)

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.