Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again ladies.

Get together with motorcycle minded weirdos from the indiana, michigan, wisconsin, illinois, kentucky, ohio... hell from anywhere if you can make it.

Trying to nail down some dates that will work. We usually do the second week of august.

friday august 14th , saturday august 15th and sunday august 16th.

Typical events include:
working on a mechanical project of some sort

riding a death trap offroad machine

group ride

car show/ bike show

teaching people how to ride

bonfire bbq, drinking, games, story telling

tent camping

I usually try to provide all of your meals. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, making a friday run to the beverage store.

LOT's of fun with local cf members and their cycle friends.

Hope to see you, voice your interest and some questions if you'd like

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
It is far too early to tell for me, but I might be able to make it this year. Really just depends on funds and time. Would be pretty awesome if I could get the damn fuel system sorted in my van and take that, could fit 2 or 3 bikes into it if I'm creative about how it's all packed in there with a seat or two removed. Could possibly just put the XR100's into the Rav4 and take that if I ever get the damn thing to stop vibrating on the highway at 60+mph. :nuts:

Can't forget about his happening.... :D

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
I'm gonna make this my priority 'without family' vacation. Either the Secapocalypse will be ready, or I'll have bought something. Wife has agreed to Ramen diet and no air conditioning so I can get a working bike.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I may even drop in for a visit this year.

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
I'd really like to make one of these, MI guys, call or text me, if you don't have my number (or lost it) PM me.
I am pushing hard to finish my "custom" fighter so I don't have to ride my factory fighter.
I may be riding, I may be driving, I may have an open spot on my trailer, too early to tell.
Thanks again for the invite, you are a generous host for sure.

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
That's an STT track day up at Gingerman.....Depending on how my RS250 is running and my finances, I may be up there Saturday. If the weather is dry Sunday though, I'm hoping my CBX will be rolling under it's own power...if not, I'll find something interesting to ride over and visit. :drinks:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts