Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too early?

Every year i have a weekend carved out (usually in august) where y'all are invited to travel to bristol indiana and camp out, eat, drink, do slightly illegal motor-activities, and so on.

http://www.mapquest.com/us/in/bristol-282034361

Does august work? i'm open to other late summer months as well.

Most weekends have streetbike shootouts at the local strip, car/bike show.

Don't worry about the food and sleeping arrangements just get here and have a good time.

So who's in?

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Too early to tell for me but I don't see any reason I'd miss out.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Too soon to say for me. I'm considering a major move so it's all going to depend on where I end up and when.

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
I'll swing in....have to see in person the progress your making on your bikes...

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
don't expect too much. My motivation comes in spurts like the flu, it's hits real hard for a short period of time and goes away for about a year :D

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Come on MI guys, I got 3 seats and 1 trailer spot unspoken for right now, reserve your spot.

PS the back doors don't work from the inside and I may intimidate asshole drivers to pull over and give them a dirty look as I rev-limit past them.

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,964 Posts
I'll be cleaning out the other car and slapping a for sale sign in it. I haven't driven it over a year so it's going away so I can ride on 2 wheels this summer.

That being said, if anyone is interested in a 98 318ti m/t with a hollow cat, flowmaster 40 series (shush I was strapped for cash and desperate), coil on plug conversion and a need for control arm bushing(s), tires, a battery, maybe brakes (it's been sitting)... I'm selling

1 - 20 of 54 Posts