Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Northern indiana

1st or second week of august, just like last year.

Camping, drinking, shooting, bbq and riding. Not necessarily in that order.

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll need to figure out fighter cargo solutions but I'll be trying damn hard to be there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Motorcycle.com Free App

"doom" van

stowing parts/ recently wrecked cbr250r and 900rr :D

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
we have tents and a camper and a spare bedroom a couch and a floor.

if you are die hard like trav you can sleep on the gravel. lol

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
only 23 here i call it quits around 11 at the latest. I work too hard.

we can still fit alot of fun into a day without being too hung over and bashed out

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Ooh, mead. Some micro brew wisco beer and we're good to go. Need to find a trail bike before I run out of money on a furnace.

Nate
i wish i couldve helped you guys out. Been so busy.

as for the trail bike, i got my 250r rebuilt, i need to get the vintage running, and i have the banshee
plus the kdx and 2 other quads

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
And this is Moto GP weekend. The one weekend that I wouldn't care if the world was ending, I'm at this from Thursday-Sunday. Biggest Euro bike night of the year on Thursday, My club is putting on a bike and stunt show in Speedway on Friday night, Motorcycles on Meridian Friday and Saturday night (thousands of stretched road dildos and cookie cutter harleys), Practice friday and saturday with events at the track at night and I try to hit it all. Race Sunday of course. So if anyone wants to come to Indy, I have extra beds.
fixed that for you

This will be the first year i will have missed INDYGP in the past 6 years

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Well it sounds like I wont be going to the wedding now. They decided to keep it really small. So that frees up that weekend so I can attend MWFF. Just have to wait and see if I can get out of work that Saturday.
so that means you can come get your trophy this year. AND what did i say, it's still in the same spot as last year.

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Don't change dates just for me. As soon as you move it, then someone else won't be able to go. Another time. Thanks. I'd like to though.
dont feel that special. :gback:

i wanted to [maybe reschedule for..] moto gp but its too close to my wifes due date, i can't be out of town.

Just making sure everyone can make it. It was a ton of fun last year

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.