Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,456 Posts
I did ask for the wrong weekend off. I had a chat with the bosses and at this time I should be able to have off. Won't know 100% until the Monday of that week, maybe not until Wednesday if the new guy keeps screwing up, but at this time I am 90% sure I'll be there. Still not sure what I will arrive in/on.

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
Just got home from a ride on the SM. Jesus fuck, I gotta mellow out before I ruin this thing before MWFF. :D

Been doing some physical therapy (dirt riding and ice racing ALOT) this past year to condition my shoulder, been sleeping on it in funny ways too just to make sure I know exactly what makes it flip shit and what doesn't. I'm totally ready for this year. Gonna toss some slow wheelies up the driveway until you boys want to see some speedy shit out in the back roads. :D

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,908 Posts
Yeah, I'm hoping. This year has sucked trying to get caught up on everything. Trying to get a bunch of bills paid down so I can get ahead, I've got a job waiting for me once a couple things clear up. That happen's and I'll be rollin in money.

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
kdx looks tight as hell. I used the cbr250r wheels on my cb550 too. Im hoping to have that finished by the 16th as well.

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
Well, things got all fuckered up in the past week (my life is a perpetual disaster! :() so it looks like Toc and I will be taking the SVT Contour down on Friday evening, hang out most of Saturday and hit the road mid/late afternoon. We'll make it, but we are not bringing bikes, just some promised parts and our physical presence. Gonna salvage what we can of this mess. :)

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,983 Posts
Supposed to be mid 70's to low eightys with little chance of rain. Sweet.

Nate

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,456 Posts
Hey Ben, is it that you dont have a way to get bikes out there or that they aren't ready to go out there? If I can go, it's looking like I'll be putting the KTM on the trailer behind the Vibe which means I have room for two more light bikes. The DRZ and KDX will fit no problem and since they are all little bikes weight shouldn't be a problem. I was planning on leaving saturday morning though and coming home Sunday afternoon. Not sure how that works with your plans.

·
UnicycleMode
8,161 Posts
I can't believe I'm even going to say this publicly, but my anxiety and depression are eating me alive right now, as the summer fades away it just gets worse and worse. I haven't eaten anything for a day and a half, I haven't even drank the past two days (so depressed I don't feel like drinking... thats when it's really bad) and it seems everything I do including posting here on CF works me into a full on panic attack and all I can think about is hurling my computer against the wall, locking the front door, and never going out again. :(

At this point, if things don't get better, I may not make MWFF.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,962 Posts
That would be a shame Ben. I was hoping to crack a cold one with ya :)
Me too. I've been watching the weather reports. For the longest time they were calling for rain, but now they are saying it's going to be a great weekend.

Reactions: Ammadien

·
Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
i hope so. Turns out sunny and 75 is in the forcast.

You guys don't mind if i put you to work eh?

The muffler needs packed in my cr250r and the motor needs put back in the quad :D

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,962 Posts
Don't mind at all my friend.

·
ZUK ATTaCK
2,983 Posts
I'd be bummed if you guys didn't make it out this year Ben. Really let me/us know if there is anything I can do.

Buying extra micro ipa and stouts for you guys to try.

Nate

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

101 - 120 of 141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.