Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like the boys and i are deviating from our yearly tradition of attending all 3 days of the Road America superbike weekend in favor of going the following weekend for the vintage bikes festival from Friday till Sunday.

http://www.roadamerica.com/Races/RaceInformation.asp?id=24

http://www.roadamerica.com/FanInformation/Camping-CompleteCampingRules.asp

http://www.ahrma.org/

Any of you WI/ILL/MN/IA/MI guys interested in coming up to camp, drink, watch bikes, and raise hell? we always camp right inside the track and have some really nice cookouts which usually consist of a few turkeys and what not. beer is plentiful and so is all of the homemade hooch i bring. tents are more than acceptable and we have a few EZ-ups that get us shade during the day. a bike or scooter is the preferred mode of transport inside the track due to it's awesome size at 4 miles around.

Anyone?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Re: Midwest meetup

damnit! one weekend later and I could stop in and make an appearance. I'll be driving through that part of the country somewhere around the 18th-20th

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts

Sounds like a blast! My bro and I just agree'd if nothing comes up you may be able to count us in on it. I've been dieing to get to RA and this may be a perfect oppurtunity. :D

I'll be in touch closer to the end of the month to let you know if things will work out on our end.

-Rat & Toc

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I will be going to the superbike races for sure, and if i can push it will try to make it to this too.
we've been going to the superbike races religously since 1994, but with all the DMG stuff going on with the AMA series we decided to take a break and mix it up some this year. hence the vintage weekend that follows.

:rock:

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
got my advance ticket and paid for two 20x20 campsites in the carousel just yesterday.

come on you bitches. who likes beer and motorcycles?

Well, when you put it that way. :D

I'm still working things out, but it looks like there is a damn good chance my bro and I could make it.

·
Asphalt cowboy.
549 Posts
I checked it out & would like to go but I'd just ride there, drink a beer & have to turn around. Almost 900 miles from me.

Reactions: CK 187

·
170 Posts
I might be real Dumb....but exactly where is RA at???? maybe if i could read better id go....Considering i forgot to post up that we js had the SPRINGFIELD MILE here. Fastest dirt track in the country on 2 wheels.

·
170 Posts
Guess im not so stupid i js figured it out, now that ive read. so it looks like its 5hrs up from me........i want to go sooo bad, but i dont think my shit truck can make it with my bike in the back. Who wants to sell me a reliable truck?

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm leaving Friday morning at 9am. got the trailer all set to go and the scooters fully juiced.

who am i going to see there?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.