Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some work done on some buddies bikes in the past month or two

1992 fzr1000 exup (mind you not exactly my taste, but i tried to influence it as much as i could)

don't have many more pics. He's riding it as is for now. Breaking down soon for a nifty coolant overflow, some accent panels, undertail and paint.

next up is 1981 xs650 special "shamus" going for the frisco bobber look on a budget.

i'm doing all of the work and teaching the owner some stuff along the way. I have alot of input in this one because he trusts my judgement :oops:

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Great thread idea, I have one in the garage for a friend at the moment too.

I kind of like the FZR chopped like that.

·
10,941 Posts
chop their fuckin hands off.... It's because of scum like that I don't / can't have a super moto, they stole my xt, then tried to steal my duke, no garage so they just look like dirt bikes sittin outside

·
V four honda whore
12,433 Posts
there's a special place in hell for them

Reactions: CK 187

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Shame that it wrecked... Hopefully the thief got hurt in the crash.

From the comments I saw on facebook that UF posted, and the owner replied to, the bike was pretty much, end to end, a total loss. That said, I've never seen a yard sale where the guy hosting it walked away unscathed. I'll bet somewhere in Indiana there is a bike thief with a whole lot of stinging, flesh-less, sore, broken, regretful injuries right now.

Every video I've ever seen of bike thief's in action, they were none to smart when it came to gear, and the few I've encountered in my time, that at least claim to have boosted a bike or two, were not really a poster child for experience or safety, but they sure are courageous brain dead bastards.

Never had a bike stolen, but I can assure that I would wish the worst on the person who did it. I would hope to write off on never seeing the bike again after they go 100+ into a stationary object. :angry::whack:

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
From the comments I saw on facebook that UF posted, and the owner replied to, the bike was pretty much, end to end, a total loss. That said, I've never seen a yard sale where the guy hosting it walked away unscathed. I'll bet somewhere in Indiana there is a bike thief with a whole lot of stinging, flesh-less, sore, broken, regretful injuries right now.

Every video I've ever seen of bike thief's in action, they were none to smart when it came to gear, and the few I've encountered in my time, that at least claim to have boosted a bike or two, were not really a poster child for experience or safety, but they sure are courageous brain dead bastards.

Never had a bike stolen, but I can assure that I would wish the worst on the person who did it. I would hope to write off on never seeing the bike again after they go 100+ into a stationary object. :angry::whack:
Very eloquently put Ben

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I sure as hell hope so. He had full coverage on it. Hopefully if they total loss it, i can pick it up for scrap cost and rebuild it... With turbo!

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
With turbo!

I've never had a reason to bring this video up until now... everything about this "turbo kit" is incredibly.... well, "innovative"? The welds, the mostly cast steel exhaust bits, the charge pipe, everything... it's so cobbled together. :D

They seem to not give a shit about boost until you're really cranking up the pressure, 6-8psi seems to be the reasonable area for most bikes, and the FZR is no exception to that.

Looks legit scary when done right too...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts