Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

mild builds for friends

4K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  ultimate fighter 
#1 ·
Got some work done on some buddies bikes in the past month or two

1992 fzr1000 exup (mind you not exactly my taste, but i tried to influence it as much as i could)

don't have many more pics. He's riding it as is for now. Breaking down soon for a nifty coolant overflow, some accent panels, undertail and paint.

next up is 1981 xs650 special "shamus" going for the frisco bobber look on a budget.

i'm doing all of the work and teaching the owner some stuff along the way. I have alot of input in this one because he trusts my judgement :oops:

See less See more
#2 ·
Great thread idea, I have one in the garage for a friend at the moment too.

I kind of like the FZR chopped like that.

#8 ·
Some fucking people...

Hope it wasn't stolen out of your place!...

#18 ·
I sure as hell hope so. He had full coverage on it. Hopefully if they total loss it, i can pick it up for scrap cost and rebuild it... With turbo!

#22 ·
sorry to hear about the fzr man. karma is a bitch. it will catch up to them!! rest assured

TURBO! well lets hope it goes for scrap then!

#32 ·
well fuuk. The adjuster screwed up when he said we could buy it back from the insurance company (he's new) So they came and took the bike to be placed in a dealer auction 2 hours away. Fuck that. :mad:

no turbo bike for nowbut i'll find another

#33 ·
For what they are paying the guy, I wouldn't worry too much about it going away. Small price to pay for such a huge payout.

Come to Wisconsin and buy a rack of BST36 carbs and a GSXR1100 (1127) engine from me and hang out for a weekend. I'll even throw in a '98 Bandit frame with the paperwork to get titled and a complete front end and swingarm. :fu: :D

Seriously though, sucks about the FZR, those things are getting harder to find by the day. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.