Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys can you help me with a problem im having?

well i got paid and now need to blow some serious money and i wanted to get a sweet set of mirrors from ebay for my bike but i was wondering what you guys use to mount them to your handlebars or if there is a full set of mounts and mirrors that bolt onto the handle bars. if someone can help me that would really be sweet,

Jesse

·
Registered
77 Posts
eh.. your looking for something that goes onto handle bar?
i have a lil adapter that hooks onto my brake resevor ..
(sorry i actually dunno how to post pic :D but i can email some pic of it)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
you could get bar end mirrors. crg makes a set for like $35 usd. pretty nice. some perches have a built in mirror mount, mbe u could find a set.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
If you look into some of the Metric custom shops that make parts for "cruisers", you will find what you need (I've seen them I just can't remember the name of the place. When I remember I'll post it). Either complete bolt on kits or the small adapter to allow you to use the mirrors you want. Just remember you need them specifically for 7/8 bars.

:cfcartman:

Glen

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i saw a set on ebay but they were 80 GBP and i dont feel like paying almost 250$ for something i can get made for the same price here

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks man that SFS has some sweet ideas on it im gonna be building that headlight bracket for sure now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts