Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
DOoD DONT do it! all i can say is that EVERY streetbike with those kinds of mirrors on them...get made fun of...a LOT.

those things only belong on a bike with minimum 40 lbs of chrome on them. . .

please o please....look into some crg bar end mirrors or somthing of the like!

:cfrocks:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
It'd be cool if they were flush with your bar ends and stuck straight out, so there was no stem and the pointy bit curved over the bar end.

And they weren't chrome.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
We are trying to develop a line of streetfighter products to sell in our store. Are mirrors something you guys would be interested in? If you have any ideas, we could see if we could get them made up. I see that some of you like the general idea of some of these mirrors, but don't like the chrome or other elements of them...

so...

What are you looking for in a mirror for your streetfighters?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ab420 said:
We are trying to develop a line of streetfighter products to sell in our store. Are mirrors something you guys would be interested in? If you have any ideas, we could see if we could get them made up. I see that some of you like the general idea of some of these mirrors, but don't like the chrome or other elements of them...

so...

What are you looking for in a mirror for your streetfighters?
uhm. waht. can you please call me sir... and mention this.
:cfrocks:

·
hack
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CRF3 said:
now if only these came in aluminum or black, SOME of them could be nice.

any suggestions out there?
easy guys, I agree that most of them suck, but couldnt link to individual mirrors. also, I need suggestions. I never thought of scuffing up the chrome, thats a good idea....

·
Ebay PosterChild
981 Posts
i like the ones near the bottom but maybe they would look sweater on my older kawasaki but maybe if they were black

and you want to ideas for mirrors well ive got lots

i am accually got get some normal black mirrors that bolt onto my handle bars and then get a chunk of wood or maybe plastic/rubber and maybe 4 inchs long drill holes in it through the center and a bunch along the sides and then wire in some led's and somehow glue the tube onto the back of the mirror and viola a led mirror.

i know i will have to make a couple test try's and so on but im sure it would look decent if i managed to get it to look as if it belonged there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts