Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to start cleaning out my parts bin so I can finish a few other projects. I'll be adding to this list later as I go through everything.

2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250 complete engine
This is a watercooled, fuel injected motor. It is complete with all sensors, wiring harness, ECU, throttle bodies, hoses, and fuel pump. The only things needed for your project would be an OEM fuel filter, radiator, and exhaust.
$800 or trade for complete bike of equal value.

Partially disassembled Suzuki oil cooled 750 engine out of an 88-97 Katana. This is the short stroke 750 motor with the desirable "dot" head. I've never opened this motor up, but for some reason when I bought it the transmission had been removed from the engine. I have a complete transmission and clutch basket assembly ready to go in. This is a prime candidate for a custom built engine project or parts for your 1100/1200 build.
$200

91 GSXR 750 lock set. This includes ignition, gas cap, and key.
$75

VFR 750 single sided swingarm
Good condition but I do not have any of the brake components for this swingarm.
$150

ZRX 1200 shocks. Upper bushings removed. Perfect for your cafe racer project.
$200

I also have a complete swingarm and rear wheel assembly from an FZR 600. This is complete with the rear brake, sprocket, etc. The pivot on this swingarm has been narrowed for a Honda CB360 cafe racer project. It will need new bearings installed.
Make offer or I can sell off seperate parts.

1st gen Suzuki Bandit 1200 gas tank. Good condition, blue paint, complete with sending unit for fuel gauge.
$75

Complete front end from a 97 Suzuki Bandit 600. This includes forks with progressive springs, triple trees, front wheel, brakes, etc. Perfect for your cafe racer project.
$100

All prices are for pickup in Salem, OH 44460. If you want to meet within 50 miles I'd be willing to do it for beer/food. I can get shipping quotes also.

Thanks for reading! Please PM for questions. I will try and upload pictures later.

·
not a hugger
159 Posts
I'm going to look at a 89 gsxr with a bad engine. Do you know if that kat motor is a direct fit?

·
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it should. The only difference between the GSXR and Katana 750 engines should be the cams. I believe the Katana uses a camshaft to run more mid range power.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Which 750 arm is it? Mind pmin me some pics of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Dont worry about the pics man, i looked up those years and it wont work for me :-/ sorry man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts