Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a couple parts someone might be interested in:

Exhaust clamp - 4 and 3/8" short diameter, 5" long diameter

Polisport MMX style mask (no headlight or fork clamps) - hole for headlight is 2 and 1/2"

Really phucked up wiring harness - could be useful for long sets of wires if someone's interested.

---

All these parts I doubt I could sell, so I figure if you've got a good use for them, hit me up and I'll get these out to you. All I ask is that you pay shipping through PayPal.

If you're just going to throw these in your parts bin, please don't PM me right away. I'd like to see someone use it up front.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey I don't know where you are at, but could you check shipping of that mask to 83661?

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Forearm of Steel
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mask has been claimed.

I'll be stripping down the wiring harness to coil up the wire by color code and size, and saving all the plugs I can from the old harness. I'll have a link to a gallery posted up here pretty soon with dimensions for each plug.

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
I may be able to use the exhaust clamp. I'll have to measure the muffler I have and see if it'll fit.

Later, Doug

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
This thread reminds me I have the font fender you were looking for I think it has a small crack on the top easy fix. I'll get you some pics when I get off but I'm almost 100% positive it'll work for you. Shipping is all I ask for

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Ever look at that can?
Thanks for reminding me. I took a look at it's 4"x5". So the band is going to be slightly too big. Thanks anyways.

Later, Doug

1 - 13 of 13 Posts