Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forums here...working on a project currently. A 94 GSX750 pics will be posted soon...until then, I will be cruising around, checking out the threads here...happy to be a part of CF!!!

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a quick pic of the Fighter I am currently working on...LOTS more to come VERY soon...!!!!!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.......nice start

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF GSX750_SF! Nice pics & repped for your intro & the pics. :D

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome amigo. Man that tanks looks like it took a beating!
Thanks brother...yea, someone LITERALLY took a hammer to it out of frustration...I can't see how else HUGE craters like that would end up on TOP of the tank...

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
***UPDATE***

YES, that IS an english saddle I have for a seat...hahaha...I think its innovative. I have never seen it done before...I am going to modify it so it looks like a chopper seat, & get it finished up cosmetically while the carbs are being re-built at a local shop...Ideas? Opinions? Comments? Thanks!

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not the finished version...can't decide if I want to put the silver accents on it, or not...still have to clean the edges of the seat up...

***EDIT***The seat will sit 'flush' with the tank as well...didn't realize it was sitting properly until I posted these pics up...oops...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts