Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Mississippi Fighter

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  GSX750_SF 
#1 ·
New to the forums here...working on a project currently. A 94 GSX750 pics will be posted soon...until then, I will be cruising around, checking out the threads here...happy to be a part of CF!!!

#2 ·
Here is a quick pic of the Fighter I am currently working on...LOTS more to come VERY soon...!!!!!

#3 ·
Welcome to CF.......nice start

#6 ·
#10 ·
Thanks brother...yea, someone LITERALLY took a hammer to it out of frustration...I can't see how else HUGE craters like that would end up on TOP of the tank...

#11 ·
***UPDATE***

YES, that IS an english saddle I have for a seat...hahaha...I think its innovative. I have never seen it done before...I am going to modify it so it looks like a chopper seat, & get it finished up cosmetically while the carbs are being re-built at a local shop...Ideas? Opinions? Comments? Thanks!

#12 ·
Not the finished version...can't decide if I want to put the silver accents on it, or not...still have to clean the edges of the seat up...

***EDIT***The seat will sit 'flush' with the tank as well...didn't realize it was sitting properly until I posted these pics up...oops...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.