Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Shane I now hava set of 1980 ish forks ta fit back into me KZ if I ever needem,jus gotta do a wee unsieze proceedure LOL, seals, oil and stuff then pop em on me shelf fer tha jus in case moment ...

Oh did I mention FOOKIN FREE! all me mate wanted wos shippin!Props to Shane lads hes a CF goodbloke fer sure. Reps fer him if ya please mates :D

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
No kidding, Shanes the man! I'm about to post up because he gave me a rear shock for the price of shipping! And I don't even remember if I posted about him selling me a titled 900rr frame for dirt cheap!

·
Banned
1,686 Posts
Awe, man....I think having beat one to piss on the track for a full season entitles me to that freebie before anyone!

EX's owe me, man! Mine ran over my own leg! :D

Shanes a good shit.

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
Glad they got to you safe Robo. I know the FedEx "Throwers" are never nice to packages.

As for the bike. This little guy?

Trust me, I wish I was rich enough to let little bikes like this go to a good home for free but I have to pay back the money I took out to buy my SV project. Otherwise I would offer one HELL of a VIP gift to a builder. lol.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad they got to you safe Robo. I know the FedEx "Throwers" are never nice to packages.

As for the bike. This little guy?

Trust me, I wish I was rich enough to let little bikes like this go to a good home for free but I have to pay back the money I took out to buy my SV project. Otherwise I would offer one HELL of a VIP gift to a builder. lol.
I am so fookin pleased that its another REP fer me mate Shane! them forks will be jus rite mate BIGGGGGGG thanks bro!

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
shane who do you use to ship bikes?
Covered this in PM but I will post it public too. Forward Air is a trusted shipping company with me. They are not always cheapest but you will get your bike safe and sound.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts