Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cleared out some room in the carport.. so ive actually started..

put the spare block into the frame..

and sat the charger on top.. need to grab some tube and pull the tank off my bike so i can measure the height see what im working with.

also not sure if i want to employ the stock recirculating valve.. or run a separate unit like off a mini.. there's nothing there and running out of room already.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so moved everything into my office... nice and warm in here..

spent the day doing some paper mache just to see how much work it's gonna be..

so not a lot of room left..

that being said... I ordered up a tank cover for a 2000 750.. hoping I can just nip and tuck the back of it to fit..

im pretty sure were looking at a fuel cell, also need to order up the throttle body and fuel injectors..

ls1 TB and ls3 injectors.. they are the shortest top feed injectors i can find and stock units flow enough.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still alive.. ended up chopping around 4 inches off the end of the super charger.. still gotta clean it up..

ended up grabbing a TB out of a ferd, and a few ls truck injectors.. good for mock up and idling around at least.. pretty tiny.. only 1 1/2 inches tall..

basically the way it's sitting is the way its going to be on the bike..

local shop doesnt have the tube i need for the rest of the intake so.. grabbed some flat stuff out of the crop bin.. .050.. didnt go so well...

finally onto to my second filler rod lol.. looks a bit better..

might try and roll some .125 material see how that goes tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so turns out my rollers can only manage about a 3 foot radius on .125 aluminum.. hmm hmm hmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts