Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey what up? Monster quads unlimited "our new Shop" will be opening up soon!!! We're gonna be making custom quads, anything goes...Right now we have to projects going, 1 we're taking a wrecked suzuki z400 and sticking the motor in a 250 quadracer frame we gonna add a lot of extras, and see what kind of performance we can get with a little smaller and lighter frame. Project 2 is kind of an ongoing project. another 250 quadracer frame had a 600 ninja motor in it, that motor blew up( which you can see in the video) so that motor came out and an R1 motor is going to take it's place, it should be pretty sick!! in fact I know it will!! We're having a lot of fun with these projects so we decided to go public and design custom quads. it'll take us a little while for us build up our inventory but the results will definitely be badass. We had a little fun with this video, def. more footage to come we're just starting out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9k9mvQj_fo

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
thats good shit man! glad to see you having some fun out there!

good video!

wear gear! :confused:

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
those look like some niiiice pits to be riding in. you cant find anything like that out here. if im ever in cali, i definitely would like to go riding!! good luck with everything![/

·
Registered
40 Posts
thanks man! just wait till they're done being built, we will have some sick footage. you can check out the progress on our dirtbike blog, you can get to it in the links menu. we're gonna document the built up....new pics...videos, it'll be cool

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Cali#1 said:
thanks man! just wait till they're done being built, we will have some sick footage. you can check out the progress on our dirtbike blog, you can get to it in the links menu. we're gonna document the built up....new pics...videos, it'll be cool
Here's the link directly to the Dirtbike Blog:

Dirtbike and ATV Blog - Monster Quads Unlimited

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what up yall check out my blog http://dirtbike.customfighters.com/ Some pics and documentation of the build ups are posted of both projects the R1 and Z400 there are many more pics to come we're doing our best to get these bike's together and lit up! It's almost like a second full time job for both of us so, but we;re moving as fast as we can...believe me we can't wait to post a video of them lighting up for the first time. hope you likem any questions about them or the build up please ask

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Cali#1 said:
what up yall check out my blog http://dirtbike.customfighters.com/ Some pics and documentation of the build ups are posted of both projects the R1 and Z400 there are many more pics to come we're doing our best to get these bike's together and lit up! It's almost like a second full time job for both of us so, but we;re moving as fast as we can...believe me we can't wait to post a video of them lighting up for the first time. hope you likem any questions about them or the build up please ask
DAMN! Those things are gonna be BEASTS! Good shit man! :D

·
266 Posts
Hello, Im Louis, the other mofo of MQUltd, Inc. It will hopefully be badass when the R1 & Z400 projects are done....all I need is a new engine harness for the R1. :arsed:

We are already planning out another project which will run a Ninja motor running on Methnol/Alcohol. :metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
AXISMODE said:
Hello, Im Louis, the other mofo of MQUltd, Inc. It will hopefully be badass when the R1 & Z400 projects are done....all I need is a new engine harness for the R1. :arsed:

We are already planning out another project which will run a Ninja motor running on Methnol/Alcohol. :metal:
louis. thanks for signing up and lettin us in on the other half. marc is a good friend. make sure you guys build them shits solid so they dont fall apart on the flats :LolLolLolLol:

looks like you guys are doing an awesome job. nice blog btw!

·
266 Posts
UPDATE

We have gotten the R1 to start and are finishing up the fab work for a Dumont Dunes desert trip for Labor Day weekend! It will the first time it will be ridden wqith this motor set-up.:party-smiley: Of course, we will take lots of video and if all goes well, Im going to attempt a 160mph record at El Mirage Dry Lake. If you guys have myspace...of course you do, hit me up @ www.myspace.com/monsterquadsultd

We have also started on the Z400/Ninja600cc project...the motor fits!

Marks 250Quadracer/Z400 motor project is getting closer to lighting the tires as well. Needs alittle more fabbing but it is working out quite nicely.:rock:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
AXISMODE said:
UPDATE

We have gotten the R1 to start and are finishing up the fab work for a Dumont Dunes desert trip for Labor Day weekend! It will the first time it will be ridden wqith this motor set-up.:party-smiley: Of course, we will take lots of video and if all goes well, Im going to attempt a 160mph record at El Mirage Dry Lake. If you guys have myspace...of course you do, hit me up @ www.myspace.com/monsterquadsultd

We have also started on the Z400/Ninja600cc project...the motor fits!

Marks 250Quadracer/Z400 motor project is getting closer to lighting the tires as well. Needs alittle more fabbing but it is working out quite nicely.:rock:
Nice man! Congrats on the R1 Quad project! :rock: The MySpace link didn't work :confused: Kepp us posted on the progress, and good luck on the high-speed run!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what up? the projects are almost done the quadracer/z400 project is almost done, a couple more welds and an extended Carb Boot is all thats keeping me from rippin it up hopefully I can get it done by next weekend and go ride with louis on the dumont trip! I cant wait to see that R1 quad in action though, we'll def post some videos should be sick!!!

P.S. Ab420 you peaced out with out sayin later on the big day a couple weeks ago :wtf:. hit me up bro!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats louis's wife, they just got married so I don't think she's up for sale YET! :LolLolLolLol: but I bet he'd still be interested in the turbo and spray kit, how much would you get rid of it for?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts