Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys and gals, we need some ideas for a little contest to give away some patches. Throw them out there and will vote in a couple of days. I'll provide 2 of winners choice. Thanks

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
I don't know what you are talking about :rolleyes:
Need a link to your build thread? ;)

But seriously, the most amount of ( whatever ) done in a week sounds like a good idea. A lot of us could use some motivation these days, it seems.

And rep to CHG for kicking this off.

·
Registered
217 Posts
A thread where people get a pic of there bike with a mile marker number in it... Random drawings of numbers and the matching number mile marker wins. If there is a tie or mutiple winner a sudden death of first to post a random sign of admin choosing wins.. Gets people out riding and gives them a mission.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
I don't lack motivation... it's just to fucking hot to be doing the stuff I need done at this point. Would much rather go out and ride.

I don't remember seeing mile markers on any of the roads I've been riding. Probably have em (state highways) but ....

Would a state highway number sign do? Probably wanna keep it to 2 digit numbers anyhow (last two of mile marker, etc).

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
-Best reuse of an item into a new/different bike part/tool. (I'm talking, putting shit where it don't belong, creative cheap use of what ya got laying around)

-I'd say most miles logged in a week, but I think half of us don't have working odometers :) I know I don't

- oldest resurrected project - difference between build start date/first post in build thread, to current date. (no finished projects, but ones that just kinda faed away to the corner of the garage.) Based on a notable bump in work, not just I aired up my tires, or put some blinkers on. (admins discretion)

- Most improved look of a stock part. Something that you didn't build from scratch, but that a factory made, and you made look way nicer/better. Up to the people to vote.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That mile marker idea is pretty legit but id have to hunt one down (that's the fun part tho) depends how many people jump on it but llike sebwiers said just last 2 digits and go from there.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ya the state highway is probably the only place (be safe people with 4 wheels can be dumb). I agree with the last two digits. If the tie breaker comes up I was thinking ether admins pick of a sign type and the first to post there bike with one takes it or make it simple and who ever out of the tied post the most interesting "animal crossing" sign with there bikes. That way every one gets a chance and some one can't snipe the winning pic due work or time zone difference. Plus we all have crazy animals were we live so it shouldn't be that hard.

·
Premium Member
15,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Keep them coming.

·
V four honda whore
12,426 Posts
how about give them to Latvian?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts