Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morbidphil's F2

I have been putting this off for too fucking long.. I have been waiting for my 2008 tax return to fund this bike but the I.R.S. and yours truely just dont get along well, so I might have to wait on the "goodies" part.. I hate to say this but for now there's a pretty tight budget and I am just going to have to work with what I got till fun time gets here.

Here is what my bike looked like the day I took her apart.

1994 Honda Cbr600 F2

It was some dudes old wrecked track bike that he was trying to make nice again. I wish I had some pictures of the bike before I took it apart. This bitch was fugly.. It had The Airtech "Crea" body kit on it but there were cracks and fucked up fiberglass work all over.. Anyways I decided that she looked a hell of a lot better Nakkid so here we are folks.

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Step one was to take her apart. Rodger dat now we assess the damage and admit that I am an alcoholic. Check...

So I got bored the other day and decided to get up off my ass and do some fucking work. Busted out the ol' angle grinder, removed all of the wire hanger tab thingys on the outside of my frame, and proceeded to paint her up..

So here ya go

I decided on orange because for one thing it is my favorite color, plus I really dont see a lot of orange bikes around Houston.. I am a bit worried about this bike looking like Halloween when I get done but Fuck It, I like Halloween..

:evilred:

- EDIT - I left the rear of the frame black primer because I still need to jack up the ass end for the new tail (when I get it) so cutting, welding, and various other methods of creation and destruction will take place..

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the fucked up ass fairings the bike came with. The only thing i like about them is the belly pan, it has some neat curves in it. I just might put it under the knife and see what happens.

I will get some better pictures of the bellypan later and post em, so you guys can tell me what ya think about the idea

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Looks like you're on your way. I really hated that bike body kit shit yours came with. Makes me wonder 1. who thought that shit would sell to more than like 4 people. 2. who the 4 fucks are that bought it.

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I managed to get some work done today. Got my forks all cleaned up and painted, Its a flat black but seems to scratch pretty easilly so I think I am going to go with a tougher paint.. Any suggestions on a better paint to use?

·
Fighterering since 1998
1,204 Posts
you could try hammerite or pc

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got some more work done over the weekend... I replaced my shift forks in the transmission, and put newer clutch plates on as well..

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is my idea for a tail. It is a one peice race tail from a 2007 zx7r. This guy out here is willing to give me a pretty bad ass deal on it. I am planning on changing the angle of my subby with it as soon as I get a new welder.. What do yall think?

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
i'll be watching this eyesore:D

dude,the colors are either gonna be the greatest thing ever or cause seizures.thats gonna be a bright mother fucker.

im digging it so far.

also try duplicote spray on bed liner on the legs.

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'll be watching this eyesore:D

dude,the colors are either gonna be the greatest thing ever or cause seizures.thats gonna be a bright mother fucker.

im digging it so far.

also try duplicote spray on bed liner on the legs.

Yeah I hear ya, Might be cool might be a big orange booger I guess we will just see.. I will consider the spray on liner for the fork tubes.. Those are on the back burner for now though.

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got the motor blacked out and back in the frame.. Still need to get some new bols since I had to grind a few out when I took this fucker out.

The plan as of tonight is to get the swingarm and radiator cleaned up and blacked out.. This bike was so fuckin nasty when I got it, I have to clean every part forever before it goes back on.. At least I will know it is done right though.

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update:

Stayed home all day on tuesday working.. Swingarm is now black and installed, as is the F2 shock and f3 wheel with bald ass tire.. I have the shock from an f3 but havent got it cleaned up yet.

i was thinking about going with an f4i rear shock for performance and cosmetic reasons, I hear that it will raise the arse end up an inchor so. can anybody confirm this?

Swingarm hangin out..

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is where I was at yesterday morning when i woke up. I decided I wanted to fire up the bike and make sure that mechanically I put everything back together right. I had a slight carb issue that has been worked out (thanks to everybody who helped) so we are back on track..

This is the bike Wed. morning

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So I guess i should come up with some more plans for this bike.. Here's what i have so far,

Zx7r race tail with stock zx7r seat.. Still need to angle subframe higher

Dirty bars or drag bars with braided lines..

need to come up with an idea for lights..

Bed liner gas tank with metallic black paint over liner..

K&N air filter..

Yoshimura can (freebie) to match the angle of my new tail..

Custom battery box, location yet to be determined..

Need to get my ass in there and hide the wiring..

Whatever else i can think of between now and the end of time..

Here is a shot of the free yoshi can I got from this guy on Craigslist

It sounds fucking amazing but I think with this and the K&N I will need to rejet VERY soon..

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
holy crap, how did you get that can for free? you must be one smooth talker

·
F.N.G.
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
holy crap, how did you get that can for free? you must be one smooth talker
I had a stock 2007 gsxr muffler I needed to get rid of so this guy texted me askin if I wanted to trade my stock muffler for his yoshi with a dent in it.. So I headed to the mall with my buck knife and my pitt bull just in case he wanted to try some shit.. Turns out he was just some fucking squid who bottomed out his mommy's gixxer and dented the connecting pipe to the header.. I was like Fuck yeah runnin back to my truck with that thing..I Didnt even need the pipe that was dented, just took it off and laughed the whole way home.. It has this perfect set of curves in the midpipe so i can set the angle of the can just about wherever I want to.. I'm still so gigity over this thing.. Can't wait to get back on the road and give it some action..

:jump_fire:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts