Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

More fun on the CRF

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  yzfr1le 
#1 ·
I know, I know,
:ttiwwop:
and I always tell you guys to take pics when you ride, but I keep forgetting my damn camera everytime I go riding! I promise though, soon I will get some pics for ya!

Anyways, it was a beautiful day today, so I took it out for a while, and went a little further up the trails then before. Last time, it was right after it rained for a week, so it was pretty much unpassable. This time, it was still VERY muddy... big pits of thick black mud.... GOOD FUN! LOL! Went all over the main trails though, and there's a lot of good riding to be had back there! So soon, we will plan a time where everyone can come up and ride on the trails with us! :rock:

#2 ·
i dont see how someone ur size could have fun on a 100 on trails i would get to cramped but stunting it is another story! anyways yesturday i went out on the warrior and jumped off a 25 foot cliff with it pretty cool to be out there again riding durty! think i fractured my wrist but it was worth it i am seriously thinkin bout starting an atv racing team just gotta by a 450 or sumthing:party-smiley:

#3 ·
jellyloco said:
i dont see how someone ur size could have fun on a 100 on trails i would get to cramped but stunting it is another story! anyways yesturday i went out on the warrior and jumped off a 25 foot cliff with it pretty cool to be out there again riding durty! think i fractured my wrist but it was worth it i am seriously thinkin bout starting an atv racing team just gotta by a 450 or sumthing:party-smiley:
Actually, its just the opposite, I go flying through parts where Adam can't fit the 250. I moved the bars forward a bit, cuz that was buggin me, but other than that, its the perfect size! Shit, my bike goes 50mph, which is more than enough for the trails I ride on, and its small enough and light enough to go wherever. I went riding with Tom, and he's been riding for years and years, and he was on a 250 2-stroke, and there were plenty of times where I had to stop and wait for him, cuz he had to push the bike around something, or over something, or it stalled because he had to crawl so slowly to sneak by things. After riding my CRF100, on the trails I ride, I honestly wouldn't want anything bigger.

#4 ·
ab420 said:
and he was on a 250 2-stroke,

:nuts:

two strokes = high pitch loud as fuck exhausts

four stroke = low burble cracking exhausts

now lets try again...

#6 ·
ab420 said:
2-strokes produce as much as twice the power of a 4-stoke in the same size!!!
thats good.

i just wanted to clarify that the bike in mah garage is a 250 4stroke.

#9 ·
Yea, the thing is a blast! I definitely need to do some shit to it though. First off, the suspension needs some upgrading, it just aint meant for the weight and abuse I'm gonna be throwing at it. I've already run out of room in the suspension a few times, but springs are like $180 for forks and rear shock together, so that's gonna wait a little bit anyways...

#10 ·
ab420 said:
Yea, the thing is a blast! I definitely need to do some shit to it though. First off, the suspension needs some upgrading, it just aint meant for the weight and abuse I'm gonna be throwing at it. I've already run out of room in the suspension a few times, but springs are like $180 for forks and rear shock together, so that's gonna wait a little bit anyways...
thats for sure, altough they can be a lot of fun, they just aren't made for alot of weight and abuse right from the factory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.