Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its all on ebay now too

proshift/precision billet derailleur and parts (sold) and brakes (sold)

kooka cranks 175mm 94/58 and chainrings 42? vuelta 44/32/22 kooka's -sold
sram plasma gripshifts (50)

sram front derailleur 28.6mm (5)

chris king nothreadset 1.125" -sold

xtr m952 derailleur -sold
xtr m951 brakes -sold

Thompson stem (20)

also have a rolf dolomite wheel set, shipping will be $$ on it (20)

i'll probably add some more stuff later

all prices do not include shipping

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,517 Posts
Might be interested in using that stem and headset on the SECApocalpse, was gonna have to buy stem and headset anyhow and some ironic scrounged bling would be cool.

Damn, that's a long stem! (Long works good for me in this case.) Is it 31.8? Logo look right when flipped -15 deg?

Headset still smooth?

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep its 31.8, the front faceplate can be oriented so it reads upright. I added a 5"travel fork to a rigid frame, and needed to get the bars back down, so I ran it upside down too.

The headset should be smooth, honestly I hadn't ridden the bike I parted in many years since going 29er. But they're sealed bearings and the bike was upside down in a garage for storage. The coloring is quite faded

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,517 Posts
OKAY, def gonna go the headset. Still torn on the stem, great price and bling factor, but I'm not sure what my linkage setup is gonna be. I suppose I could always sell it on ebay myself....

If you have any beefy metal spacers you want to add in, name your price, you seem fair on all that stuff. Some sweat old pieces there. PM me your email, I can do paypal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts