Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got two Pro Circuit Type 496 mufflers still in the package. The tags say they're for a Yamaha Raptor. They have a spark arrestor in them so they'd be good for a dirt bike, dual sport, or SM bike. 1.75" inlet and 1.438" outlet. How does $50 shipped each in the US sound? (only one left)

The other muffler is off a BMW of some kind. I think the brand is Scorpion. Some scratches but overall good shape. 2" in and out. $55 shipped in the US

The carbon GSXR mufflers on the left is all I have left in this photo. I think they're for a 07-08. $160 shipped for the pair

Let me know if you want dimensions or more pictures of anything.

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
Will those duals work on vfr750?

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
Just curious as to the ID of the inlet of the Spark muffler.

Later, Doug

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
And outlet. Just wondering if they arent too small for 750cc

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
And outlet. Just wondering if they arent too small for 750cc
I wouldn't think so. They were being used on a 660cc Raptor which is a pretty HO, fairly high revving motor. So using two of them on a 750 would actually be
less airflow for them to deal with.

Measurements posted
Thanks dude.

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
Hmm on the other side, shiny CAN have em.just realised shipping will kill me

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
Thanks for adding the dimesions. I was hoping the muffler for the BMW was 2 1/8-2 1/4".

Later, Doug

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
Depends on shipping. But i do live across the pond

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only places outside the continental US that I have shipped stuff to is Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands but that was still all domestic shipping with US postal service.

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dropped the prices. When I was digging through my parts I found a FMF that I forgot I had. I think it's off a early 2000's CRF250 or 450. No spark arrestor in this one and the only "damage" is the peeling FMF sticker. $55 shipped for that one. If there's interest I'll grab a photo but it looks like this.

·
10,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry! Forgot to warn you. I hate them too but proper packing materials are expensive so I use what I receive.

I once bought a part packaged with shredded paper. Opened the box and there was a big cloud of dust. Pull the part out and it was like throwing confetti.

:doh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts