Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

multistrada fighter

3K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  370steve 
#1 ·

Hi i have just finished my project put a panigale tail unit on it 1098 tank mt03 headlight, this is my first go at a streetfighter been a long time planning it did all the work myself and the paint job what you think.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks damn fine I'm really liking the exhaust

#14 ·
Well, tell us from memory, what all you've done......order won't matter so much. That thing is just plain 'stunning'! :D

#19 ·
Hi from memory in no order stock multistrada 1000s the one with the ohlins goodies. i cut the rear subframe off fabricated a new one to take the panigale seat unit, i wanted everything to be removable so the seat unit had to just bolt on as a stock one would i didn't want any filler or glue. removed the lid of the air box and relocated all the wires and battery from the side of the bike into the base of the airbox i made some false sides to the air box so i could mount the fuses to poke out for access, fitted pod filters. a bit of cutting the airbox and the 1098 tank fitted on top perfect. the wires from the old tank just clipped in i never have luck like that normally.made some carbon fiber side pannels to flow the tank and seat unit together. its a mt03 headlight i made the brackets to mount it. relocated the oil cooler lower with new pipes. the exhaust is just a slip on can that fitted on the original cat. loads of brackets and removing of old lugs a new paint job and it was good to go. my aim was to have it looking like ducati had made it not me in the shed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.