Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August 19-21 in bristol indiana 46507

Camping, riding, wrenching, car show or drag strip (not rue paul)

Just get to indiana, dont worry about not having a bike. Ride your moms van, the bus, hitch hike with a sketchy gypsy clan... Whatever.

I will provide food for the whole weekend. Lunch or dinner friday, breakfast lunch and dinner saturday and sunday.

I have a 3 room tent and a clean shop floor with a/c, also have two couches.

Just leave your name, how many you have coming with you and if you have a trailer.

Ill start:

Ultimate fighter- 3

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
mcantar - possibly 2, more likely just me, I'll let you know as soon as I do.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Racing Geek - 2 (most likely no trailer) probably ride out
mcantar - possibly 2, more likely just me, I'll let you know as soon as I do.
good to hear. I'll be whoring the shit out of this on all media outlets to custom fighters people only. Hopefully we get the usual crowd plus some first timers

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
I'll drop in for a visit to see what's up.....
only question is 2 or 4 stroke it....?

Reactions: ultimate fighter

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
Ahks, 1 bike.

Really hope I can get the float problem sorted. Cleaned the carbs once already lets hope it only takes 1 more
Anyone in the Detroit area wanna ride down together, I'll leave some time Friday early in the day. I haven't made any plans yet but I think last time it was about 10 or 11 am when I got rolling.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya know the kind of shenanigans like wrecking a brand new cbr250r, barrel rolling a kids gokart, catching an atv on fire in between your legs, doing 50 mph on a motorcycle powered cart in my neighborhood... That stuff.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts