Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
August 19-21 in bristol indiana 46507

Camping, riding, wrenching, car show or drag strip (not rue paul)

Just get to indiana, dont worry about not having a bike. Ride your moms van, the bus, hitch hike with a sketchy gypsy clan... Whatever.

I will provide food for the whole weekend. Lunch or dinner friday, breakfast lunch and dinner saturday and sunday.

I have a 3 room tent and a clean shop floor with a/c, also have two couches.

Just leave your name, how many you have coming with you and if you have a trailer.

Ill start:

Ultimate fighter- 3

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Racing Geek - 2 (most likely no trailer) probably ride out
mcantar - possibly 2, more likely just me, I'll let you know as soon as I do.
good to hear. I'll be whoring the shit out of this on all media outlets to custom fighters people only. Hopefully we get the usual crowd plus some first timers

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya know the kind of shenanigans like wrecking a brand new cbr250r, barrel rolling a kids gokart, catching an atv on fire in between your legs, doing 50 mph on a motorcycle powered cart in my neighborhood... That stuff.

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
covered there. Mostly modelo, bud, red stripe, angry orchard, heineken, captain, bacardi. The crafty beer stuff you guys can bring.

· Remi's Dad
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Bike ran great until I put a fresh tank of gas in it. Now it won't make any power.
sounds too coincidental. Too much oil in the mix can foul the plug. Gasket leaks below the piston can cause bogging at higher rpms. we can always take a look at it here

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.