Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· lb/hp is what it's about!
10,456 Posts
My friend doesn't know when he'll be out of work Friday so we're probably going to leave super early Saturday and arrive around 9am again like in past years.

I still need to fix the leaking valve cover on the gsxr. I have all the parts so now I just need to get out to the garage and do it.

The only toy I have to bring is the yz80 which currently bogs down anytime it gets into the powerband. Anyone good with two strokes that I should bring it along so we can get it running and do wheelies up and down the street? I never had any issues until I mixed up some gas for it. Maybe I got the ratio wrong and it's fouling the plug? If people are up for it, I'll bring that and trailer the big bikes out.

10,456 Posts
Either second or third weekend in September (only one of them is open but can't remember which) or the very first weekend of October is all I have open for a while so October 1-2 works for me. Need to double check tomorrow to be sure but that's currently a 80% yes from me.

10,456 Posts
Hopefully your neighbors weren't too upset about the yz80 because I just bought sexy beast #169 (01 cr80) to go along with the original sexy beast (1990-ish yz80).

Its got lots of power, the brakes are questionable, the suspension keeps you off the ground, and the chain will start jumping teeth any second now. Just as sketchy as the other mini moto but faster! :rock:

I'll probably be bringing both 2 strokes instead of the ttr125.

10,456 Posts
Change of plans. Sounds like it will be MrMcTavish, his wife, and I coming in October with the truck and trailer.

I'm getting the yz80 from the storage unit today so I can hopefully get the front resprung and some parts ordered. Hoping the yz and cr won't be quite as sketchy as they currently are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.