Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Either second or third weekend in September (only one of them is open but can't remember which) or the very first weekend of October is all I have open for a while so October 1-2 works for me. Need to double check tomorrow to be sure but that's currently a 80% yes from me.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
4,013 Posts
Psst... Hey Mike...

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Even if I've gotta borrow a car (TocTuning has a really nice autobahn bruiser he would probably swap for my truck for a weekend) I'm pretty sure I'm in on this one. Otherwise I'll see if my buddy with a huge diesel Dodge would be willing to toss some bikes in the back and head down since it would cost less in fuel for that than anything else. :D

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Hopefully your neighbors weren't too upset about the yz80 because I just bought sexy beast #169 (01 cr80) to go along with the original sexy beast (1990-ish yz80).

Its got lots of power, the brakes are questionable, the suspension keeps you off the ground, and the chain will start jumping teeth any second now. Just as sketchy as the other mini moto but faster! :rock:

I'll probably be bringing both 2 strokes instead of the ttr125.

101 - 120 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.