·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
looks like a solid start.

·
Mr brand new
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought it new in 06... Wanna make it loud, new tail and get back up on one wheel 100+... Just add as I go. Just starting and really don't know much to do. It's got full titanium pipe, power commander, velocity stacks, rear sets, BMC race filter, sprockets, tuned suspension, vortex clip ons, brake lines, spider grips. Needs a lil lipstick and rouge and she be ready. Got dbdesigns to make some light mounts and brackets. Just gotta get them on. Any ideas?????

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Start by looking through threads on here and see what you like then see how it was done and your on your way. Its your bike man, we cant make decisions for you.

·
Angry Northerner
324 Posts
Also bear in mind how much time & money you want to throw at it, how much you can (or want to) do yourself, do you want to keep the clip-ons, do you want MX bars? Rat bike it? Custom paint job? etc. etc. etc. There are SO many variables it's pretty much unlimited as to what you can do with it!

As jmartin said up there ^^^ we can't make the decisions for you.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I really want to fighter my sixxer. But I need to sell it and want to make some money on it so I cant. I'm actually starting to like these 06/07.

What I would do to mine:
Naked (obviously)
Cutting a belly pan out of the lowers.
z1000 radiator shrouds
Stock headlight with custom fiber glassed mask
Fat bars
R6 calipers and master cylinder
Adjustable Rear sets with fat deep ridge pegs
Stock tail with tail tidy and seat cowl
Htmoto front seat (I really like the tail unit with the signals and taillight on these)
The new road pilots
White frame/swinger/fork legs
Fluorescent yellow/green wheels triple trees, and rad shrouds
Black everything else.

I have all the parts mentioned and writing it out makes me really wanna do it

·
Angry Northerner
324 Posts
I really want to fighter my sixxer. But I need to sell it and want to make some money on it so I cant. I'm actually starting to like these 06/07.

What I would do to mine:
Naked (obviously)
Cutting a belly pan out of the lowers.
z1000 radiator shrouds
Stock headlight with custom fiber glassed mask
Fat bars
R6 calipers and master cylinder
Adjustable Rear sets with fat deep ridge pegs
Stock tail with tail tidy and seat cowl
Htmoto front seat (I really like the tail unit with the signals and taillight on these)
The new road pilots
White frame/swinger/fork legs
Fluorescent yellow/green wheels triple trees, and rad shrouds
Black everything else.

I have all the parts mentioned and writing it out makes me really wanna do it
That ^^ all sounds fucking ace, with one exception....

What I would do to mine:
Naked (obviously)
Wear some clothes for fuck's sake! :eek: Welding/angle grinding could be a bit painful if a stray spark lands in the wrong place!!! :run::fu:

:myhijackedX: (sorry)

·
Mr brand new
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You have those parts????? And have to sell???? Damn..... I'm looking for a belly pan or may consider chopping what I've got. I've thought about the bars. How's that for blazing one wheel not like I'd break any law.....? Seen a icon video of a bike drifting and liking the flourescent green color with white or a grey. Need that ear plug nasty sound the neighbors love at 4am headed to work... Got ideas and will post as I go just gotta fund this sweet nightmare money pit. The light should be on this weekend.... If time permits...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts