Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
SuSpec
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So.... Here she is. The vein of my existence and pure motorcycle fun.

I came up with her name 'SuSpec' [pronounced Sue-Spec] because Su (From Suzuki, and sounds like a girl's name) and Spec from the fact that she's a real special bike, and race pretty close to race spec'.

Dual 4" rounds
Pirelli Diablo Tires
Racing Sprocket
Cold air
ACE digital gauges
Pazzo shifters and pegs
2003 GSXR Subframe and Seat
LED tail lights
Clear turn signals
Custom risers with Carmichael Pro Taper bars
4-2-1 Muzzy carbon exhaust
Custom aluminum engine covers
KBC VRX-1 Helmet with Chrome Visor
Vinyl Wrapped Tail and Fender - soon tank ...

·
SuSpec
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only link that worked was the last one, I couldnt find my magnifying glass to make it out though
All updated. Take a look!

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
would those be the pro taper woods low bars by any chance? and a cbr 954 tail light will sit nicely in the tail you have on there.
954 integrated tail light on my SRAD

·
SuSpec
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
would those be the pro taper woods low bars by any chance? and a cbr 954 tail light will sit nicely in the tail you have on there.
954 integrated tail light on my SRAD
They are the Pro Taper Carmichael Bars, not sure of what the woods low bars are you speak of...

It is a 2003 GSX-R subframe and LED taillight with integrated signals. Clean... but I can't get the brake light to activate. Looks like it's always on

-KevanKevan

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Same subframe and tail that's on my bike. Unhook the brake light switch from the foot brake and front brake and see of it's still on. If it is then switch the to power wires coming out of the tail light you make have the brake light wire hooked up to the tail light wire

·
SuSpec
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Same subframe and tail that's on my bike. Unhook the brake light switch from the foot brake and front brake and see of it's still on. If it is then switch the to power wires coming out of the tail light you make have the brake light wire hooked up to the tail light wire
Thanks man, I'll check in to that tomorrow - spending a day in new underground garage at my new apartment. Wh00t!

·
SuSpec
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that tail is HUGE!
Haha yes it is, but it holds my rain cover (I live in Vancouver) and lock when I'm riding in the storage area. It is actually quite useful, which sort of seems irrelevant on a 'fighter', but I enjoy having stuff under my butt rather than on my back.

Kev

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I was going to say we should meet up some time to ride and talk about bikes but now I'm not so sure......
"THATS WHAT SHE SAID"

Edit: i would like to apologize to the class for my sudden outburst!!!!

Kevan your bike is gnarly duder. gonna pop a B-12 lump in there?

Reactions: Fizzer_Fighter

·
SuSpec
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"THATS WHAT SHE SAID"

Edit: i would like to apologize to the class for my sudden outburst!!!!

Kevan your bike is gnarly duder. gonna pop a B-12 lump in there?

Haha... Yeah no, probably not doing any engine swaps for a while. I enjoy the 750's power, it IS my first bike...

·
SuSpec
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cleaned up the front end by tucking under the horn, moving the lights down and putting the signals on the side of the headlight bracket. Thinking of some ideas for a flyscreen. Photoshopped a couple options... What are your thoughts?

Your A-Typical dual round visor

Yamaha Flyscreen

Speed Triple Style

1 - 20 of 88 Posts