Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
430 Posts
Seen the second picture over on the other thread,,nice job,,R1 race seat unit i take it...:photo2:

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
thats what im talkin bout rite there

·
Irish Fighter
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont know what way to paint her,i'm gonna spray it myself,i used to work for my father who has a car bodyshop,it's sitting in a dustcoat of undercoat at the moment,i still have to fill out the bits i added onto the bottom of the tank so that it looks right. Sometimes i think it'd look good blue and white,then other days i think f#*k it i'll spray it black it'd look mean black.

·
SRAD MAD
2,318 Posts
Shit mate that front end looks sexy, but don't think I could keep up with all the polishing. Thats why mine all satin black.:doh:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,575 Posts
Coming along great TW! Keep it up!

·
430 Posts
Nice work,,only problem i see with ignition mounted there and it's not really a problem, is GSXR's/Bandit have a tendency to foul plugs at the most inconvienent times,,i usually can change the 4 plugs without lifting the petrol tank,,ignition mounted here looks like it'll foul the space needed to change the plugs,,i usually go back further or to subframe by extending the ignition wires:knucks:

·
Irish Fighter
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice work,,only problem i see with ignition mounted there and it's not really a problem, is GSXR's/Bandit have a tendency to foul plugs at the most inconvienent times,,i usually can change the 4 plugs without lifting the petrol tank,,ignition mounted here looks like it'll foul the space needed to change the plugs,,i usually go back further or to subframe by extending the ignition wires:knucks:
No mate,i can get both those plugs out,i allways build a cardboard mock up of all my brackets,and check all that kinda stuff before i build the alloy brackets.

·
430 Posts
No mate,i can get both those plugs out,i allways build a cardboard mock up of all my brackets,and check all that kinda stuff before i build the alloy brackets.
Good stuff,,just looked in the pic that it would be interfering with your clearance,,nice build,,looking forward to seeing it finished

1 - 20 of 65 Posts