Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
89 Ninja1000 that has only 20K, engine runs pefect, just cosmetic damage, for only 450 bux.... going total custom/streetfighter with it!!!

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

MOST RECENT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swing Arm and Frame all cleaned up, need to get em PowderCoated... need to sell my SV first, so i have the money to finish this!!!!

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's my truck with my 05 SV1000s on my trailer..... the SV is for sale!!!

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks fuckin nice man, that frame really cleaned up nice. Black?
yah im goin flat black is what i want... can you get something powdercoated phlat black?

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awesome!!!!!!

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome!!!! where you from.... im from oak harbor, just east of toledo!!!

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Between Ann Arbor and Detroit, bout an hour north of you. I know where Oak Harbor is, I've passed through on my almost monthly trips to Columbus.

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Between Ann Arbor and Detroit, bout an hour north of you. I know where Oak Harbor is, I've passed through on my almost monthly trips to Columbus.
sent you a PM with my cell... if your headin thru give me a call....

i also sent you a link to ToledoSportBikeRiders.com

you should sign up... we have weekly rides and always $hit goin on!!! we are having a group picture tomorrow morning in toledo byu the river, you can bring you bike down if you want!! if you sign up there are threads about the pic!!!

my name is ICEMAN in that site...

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Ah unfortunately as a one-man operation, "Short notice" is not my high point.

I'm on DetroitSportBikes. Do you guys have good twisties down in Toledo? The places I hit are kinda far away.

That and my bike doesn't have brakes... O_O

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah unfortunately as a one-man operation, "Short notice" is not my high point.

I'm on DetroitSportBikes. Do you guys have good twisties down in Toledo? The places I hit are kinda far away.

That and my bike doesn't have brakes... O_O
rte 65, in perrysburg, goes along the rivber all the way to Grand Rapids, ohio is a very twistie road, we do rides on it allll the time... and never stones... traffic is kinda high a lot of times... but we just fly right by em... lol...

being theres no stones, its awesome!!! i barely stay under 100 if theres hardly any cars... and turns are tight... VERY easy to drag knee....

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Thats a sweet project, I need to score a cheap old school bike like that.

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats a sweet project, I need to score a cheap old school bike like that.
yah it is nice!! the i just wished the frame looked more modern!!!

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
It looks like it has potential, only real ugly part would be the part by where the subframe comes off, dressing that up but keeping the subframe would be tricky. You could wrap it in carbon fiber.... that makes anything look good :)

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It looks like it has potential, only real ugly part would be the part by where the subframe comes off, dressing that up but keeping the subframe would be tricky. You could wrap it in carbon fiber.... that makes anything look good :)
the subframe is getting removed and recontructed.... i will have NO TAIL on this bike, the seat will end the back... i LOVE how that looks....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts