Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have been working on it and my girlfriend just got a cam for xmas so now i can finally put up pics so here ya go

so im planning on custom building a tail, black body, metallic blue frame and swinger and bits. i am thinking of using l.e.d.'s and making a custom rear lights/signals

ok here she is when i got her

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
I'm not sure how to fix that . Mine used to do that and then just stopped. Or I changed something and I don't know.

·
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok then it looked like this just for awhile

now im doin work, all the pre shit like sanding and everything got missed since i had to camera til now:

i just used rattle cans and tape for this oh and the skully stick and then removed it after putting down the black.

pass. cowl

force intake covers i am workin on they will be a metallic blue this is just the primer

front fender. not finished, i am about to pain it, but i think i wanna do some cutting first, whadda think?

and my yosh. can i cut down. ill be painting it, not sure what color was thinking white(never seen white exhaust yet). ill get some pics of the bike state when i get over to my fathers shed.

·
GURU
1,050 Posts
i likes the white can are you rattlecan spraying the can high temp or no.. I am thinkin about spraying my supertrapps to match.. interested to see how it turns out.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
get it powder coated. mayhemmetals is right down in MD with u.

·
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok here is the finished intake covers this is the color ill be painting my frame and swinger, and all my bolts (unless i can find this color bolts ill just paint them). whatya think of the color? i think ill look real sick with the reast of the bike being black, im also thinking of painting the rims the same color blue, ill get so bike pics up two days or so

·
Registered
20 Posts
:) Lookin' good bro'.

What did you use instead of the original coolant expansion tank? I used an aluminium drinks bottle. Did you put valves inside like your supposed to do? Post some pics.

:rock:

·
Fully Qualified Asshole
1,870 Posts
if you ever think of selling the tail, PM me i love them but they cost a bomb over here

nice progress anyhow

1 - 20 of 35 Posts