Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few people won't care but to those that do i will explain what happen.

I rode my bandit 12 down to see about trading it in on a new bike unbeknownst to me they were totally down for it and offered me a pretty good offer, just when i was thinking about it some douche canoe came in and was interested in the exact same bike i wanted so i had to act fast.

the bandit was tired, the top of it was spewing oil after the valve adjustment. the rear wheel bearings were shot, the front one would make a crunching sound every now and then. the left fork seal was shot, the wires needed gone over etc etc, it was time to jump ship

I traded in my b12 and was offered a good amount. now we all know that one just doesn't ride a stock bike to a custom bike show so i got busy with dropping money on it.

this coupled with the fact that i had promised my kids i would take them to an amusement park and swimming, so my weekend was up at 8AM to be with kids, swam from 9AM to 5PM, up on saturday to go to amusement park with kids was up until 11PM playing board games. passed out and woke up sunday just exhausted, in no mood for an hour plus bike ride

so no hard feelings i didnt forget about any of my buds or anything of that nature, it just didn't fit into the schedule and i am planning to make it to ff14

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
What did you buy? Who cares if it was stock or not. Hell, I rode a couch to FF. See ya next year.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
and your couch was damn comfortable haha

Reactions: shotgun

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I Wish FF was in my Backyard. Because not Riding a Bike to FF Sux. Driving a Rape Van 5 Hours sucks when you get no road head

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Wish FF was in my Backyard. Because not Riding a Bike to FF Sux. Driving a Rape Van 5 Hours sucks when you get no road head

1 - 6 of 6 Posts