Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's nothing special at all, I don't even know if it's worth playin with yet, we'll see lol.

Went home for the weekend, and went to visit the shop...a customer brought in a bike for some work and my boss discovered the engine was siezed. Customer said, "fuck it" and told my boss to keep it. Well, he doesn't want it, so it's mine lol. It's an '85 (I think) Suzuki DR100. It's been ridden hard and put away fuct lol. It was spray bombed green/brown camo by a 10 year old...everything, the forks, seat, tires lol...he went nuts (my kinda kid). Anyways, We'll find out how bad it really is but I may have found an engine for it for $50.

PIMP IT!

I won't be able to get pics for a while, but its butt ugly anyways haha

Would be fun to piss around with...hmmm...I wonder if that KX125 engine in my shed would fit??
:evilred:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
nice camo dirty fighter! sounds sweet!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha...got this little guy home last night...and it's in my parents backyard today...man it's hurtin! It's actually an '84 (one month younger than me :)), made in 03/84. Engine's toast, so today, for something to do, I'm gonna take a shitload of pictures and strip the whole thing. As far as a powerplant is concerned, I'm still undecided. The KX125 is no longer, but I found one for sale (more complete than mine was), for $450CAD. Engine, wiring, exhaust, everything. I'm surfin fleabay already looking for stuff, Lifan's and such, but I think a 2 smoker would be fun if I can make it fit!

I'll post pics as soon as I have them.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I'm lovin the look of the frame....without the tail/fender. The seat (other than being spray bombed) is mint and so is the tank, that helps. Recover the seat, respray the tank. BUT...seat may need to be shortened...lol...this may be fun after all!

Don't ya love the sweet "shorty" exhaust! Gotta love corrosion!

Odd rim sizes too, 2.75x17 front, 3.60x14 rear.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
OMFG dood!!!!!!!

FULL REBUILD! you better take that thing fully apart. thats like a horror show!

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
929_adam said:
OMFG dood!!!!!!!

FULL REBUILD! you better take that thing fully apart. thats like a horror show!

horror show? that's the best part!! i say get it running, and go beat the snot out of it!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha, I stripped it, but didn't have a chance to peel the engine down over Christmas, too much shit going on. I'm back at school, focusing on the Ninja so I can have a shot at winning. The DR can wait. And I sold the KX engine for some needed dough...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts