Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my COMPLETE repaint and transformation F3 CBR900rr

Ok so ive been working on my 900rr here for a lil while now, i got it after the PO laid it down a fewww times... i got her back together again with the help of an 03 600rr tail section, forks, brakes, and rear wheel. i then just got her to be a reliable DD for about 7 months untillll my charging system went out and while she was down waiting for a part i did this over a week and a half after work... i decided to go with black metallic metal flake on the frame and on parts of my tank and tail section. still debating doing my wheels the same....

anyways if you guys like how it turned out i took pictures during the whole process that i can put up... AND here's the final result! the darker pics are from last night before i put the red pin-striping on the tank and tail... still debating keeping the pin stripping and i do have white wheel striping on the way.... AND going to order a gold chain/ sprocket

Heres what i " started " with as a running DD.

pics from last night without red pinstripping.

Today 2 pics without Pinstripping rest with...

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Looking good

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you man. I was hoping it would look as good as I does in my head ha... And ya eventually I'd like to go HID and not sure off the top of my head on stock bulb..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tho I will say this. Gonna be buying a 78 Yamaha XS1100 for a bobber project ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey sorry I lagged on getting some new pics. I actually ended up getting a new gas tank which is in the pics even tho it's identical to the old one.... And I added a rear solo cowl. Wired up the new headlight and a USB/ 12v PowerPoint which is mounted to the rear of the headlight to power my gps, phone, or whatever.... Here's the pictures tho photobucket is making the quality absolutely horrible idk why....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you that was my goal ;) and is making a great Daily rider!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here's a little update got a new 03 CBR TIG'd aluminum radiator and made a gopro collapsable arm on the back of the bike to shoot forward.

Reactions: ants
1 - 20 of 23 Posts