Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
OH MY FUCKIN CHRIST! HES ALIVE

SHANE! HOLY CRAP! didnt think we'd hear from you again! how the hell are you?

been riding dirty i take it...cool cool. its a little late in the season or id say we could ride together. next year tho.

hows the gsxr doing??

nice to have you back :D

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im good

carzy with work until the new year hit.. i have worked one day so far.:(

i took the gix out friday for about an hour.. it is January and i got to ride both motocycles:squid:

i tried to get :evilred: to come out this weekend for dirt bike riding but he was "sick" so he did not..but there was a dood down at this place on a nice rm, and he showed me around the trails and shit:rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
so wuts this new crazy job youre doing?? or not doing at the moment?? does that mean that you'll be back to being a :pwas: on customfighters??

(for everyone who doesnt know Bigred, Gixxershane, and Mshap were our original 3 post whores)

so i know youre aware of the buildoff, i understand youre helping team red, you thinking about doing it to the gixxa yet??

:fire: do it do it!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i work for an environmental company doing shit that should be on dirty jobs...lol.. i was at a oil spill today:ninja:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
cool. i like that. so i guess its good (in a way) that you havent been working.

my father works for the EPA...and i yell at people for littering! good shit shane!

oh..dont avoid the question..haha...

you gonna fighter the gixxer? you know you wanna!

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Hey man, I'm in the environmental game too (environmental Engineer). Right now I'm just killin' time as a millwright (my second gig), but I'll be doin' some design work soon (I hope). Gotta love those old CR's I just did a restoration on an '86 for a guy last year, he's using it in the vintage class here. I gotta get back on a crosser soon and it'll probably be something similar.

Glen..

:cfrocks:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its good... i like it so far.. the company takes pretty good care of the employees:D

no gsxr streetfighter :( :LolLolLolLol:

adam tell your dad to get me a job with the epa.... we work for a company called Shaw enviornmental that has a contract with the epa for cleaning up super fund sites.. i was just on one down here in lincon ri..:ninja:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
if you wanna send me your resume, id be happy to give it to him. hes been there for quite a while...and has his own little division and team he works with.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
im going to work tomorrow :(

have fun! bastard!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts