Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Dibs on the tank. PM sent!

Later, Doug

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
thanks guys, I have bad luck lol
We all have back luck... I used to own a 1996 H1 Hummer, 6.5L TD, leather 4D wagon. Now I don't. Luck comes and goes like the tides it will get better.

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Undibs on the tank....

Later, Doug

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
If I weren't in a twist as to weather I'm parting out my Triumph this winter I'd be all over those forks.

GLWS

Free bump, buy this guys shit :)
Me too I was for sure wanting the sssa but then I spun a bearing in my crank. As soon as more funds come in and shes still there I'm gonna snatch it up

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
Any offers on the R1 Swingarm setup, or the R1 Shock/Linkage?
Just to stir up the bee hive... Since I bought the R1 wheels and I am almost positive it wont mount to my swingarm... what is the pivot width of the R1 swingarm? And is there room to narrow it if need be? I think the pivot width of my swingarm is only 9"... If I can make that swingarm fit into my frame, I might be interested in the SA and shock + linkage for the right price.

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
Welp, sounds like my man amsoil is grabbing the swinger and shock setup, thanks again man.
No prob man. If someone else makes you a better offer take it!! Also, I know you got a pick of the swing arms but can you post or text me some additional pictures of the swingarm and linkage and whatnots. That would be awesome! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts