Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the bike is a 2004 cbr 600 f4i which was 12'd last summer lost its fairings haha any way so i decided to fighter it. the bike needed new forks triple trees, front wheel, rear set, wiring harness, swing arm and rear wheel, also the rear fairing and obviously new headlights and such. right now i have made a custom headlight bracket as well as gauge mount and windscreen the headlights are actually fog lights with 55w bulbs pretty bright well brigh enough. here some pics give me your opinion.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I like the spikes on the screen, and the lights, not sure if I like the screen or not, would have to see a different pic I think, but it's not my bike, you're the one who has to love it! Where you from? I'm from Airdrie (just north of Calgary) and am in school in Fairview right now (10 hours north of home).

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red deer man i met you at peters one night you had your ninja in the back of your truck i was waiting for some dude to buy exhaust off of and oogaling over joes bike my names bryce im also crash on rdsr

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
oh yea! Cool cool, I gotcha figured!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
spyder said:
looks good..

I was thinkin about doin somethin with spikes, not sure what though

:LolLolLolLol: im not even gonna go there. . .

:fight:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:muah: :cfrocks:

woops looks like another :myhijackedX:

:LolLolLolLol:

:pwas:

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah im also puting aluminum hand guards on my dirt bars with spikes as well then im going to go up the sides of the tank as well i think

·
Registered
77 Posts
you used the lower part of the stock fairing stay? i almost got my gauge mount for f4i figured out... just need a lil more work so trying to see what you did

1 - 16 of 16 Posts