Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
nice ride....looks like a cool garage with some fun toys too...good form! :bigred:

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah. I have too many projects. I also have a storage unit full of shit. :ugh:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
im curious where you got the carbon fiber pieces...mainly your tail!

nice looking bike!. also, is that a mini bike with a spondon frame? :nuts: :LolLolLolLol:

·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where to start.....hmmmm.... I started tearing it down for something I have coming up. I'll reveal that later on.

I tucked all wiring, cleaning and painting misc pieces and I lowered the front headlight as well as I'm socketing the light plugs for real motorcycle type lights. Not those shitty little circle lights that give off less light then a candle.

The mini bike is gangster, it's a "pocket bike" but a mid size. It's all tubular and looks like an R1. At one point last winter I was going to put a 125cc dirtbike motor in it but I can't find anyone to make me a sprocket that would accomedate the rear wheel that fits a dirtbike chain. One day I'll pay someone to CAD one up and then have it machined.

Thanks for the comments and what not though, glad you guys like.

Here's some old nasty pics. Ugly.. Much better looking now.

Attachments

·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
929_adam said:
im curious where you got the carbon fiber pieces...mainly your tail!

nice looking bike!. also, is that a mini bike with a spondon frame? :nuts: :LolLolLolLol:
The front is a 900rr carbonfiber fender I scored for dirtcheap.

The tail was made in the UK.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
that gsxr is a bad mamma jamma! :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
nice! good stuff tommy!

i should snap a few progress shots in my garage...the pretty 929 has been stripped and now wears DB bars!:D

·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fuckin rock out!

More shit........:ninja:

Should have some finished shots tomorrow night or Thursday.

Then I have a suprise.

Attachments

·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ab420 said:
Sweet! We'll be waiting for those pics! :rock:

I can't wait to have it back together. This things been a real ordeal. You'd never know how hard it is to find an AN fitting for this bike's oil cooler. lol

I'm about $350 in the hole for the new cooler and misc parts to make it work. :nuts:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Tommy Pantsdown said:
I can't wait to have it back together. This things been a real ordeal. You'd never know how hard it is to find an AN fitting for this bike's oil cooler. lol

I'm about $350 in the hole for the new cooler and misc parts to make it work. :nuts:
Whoa! That sucks... that seems to be the way it goes though.... you plan a $500 2-hour project... it's gonna take a week and $1,000!!! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
thats some nice lookin metal!

your bikes badass :rock:

i cant wait to see it all done.

·
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
929_adam said:
thats some nice lookin metal!

your bikes badass :rock:

i cant wait to see it all done.

Should be done tonight. I just got the final AN fittings I was waiting for! Whooohoooo. Fuck yeah.

I'm going to get wasted and finish the bike tonight. Friday is something sweet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts