Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After building a few custom bobbers, I thought I'd try building a custom fighter style bike. I came across this 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200 at the local Honda dealer. It had been wrecked. They got it to use the engine for a customer's bike that needed transmission work. By the time I got it, it was literally a semi-rolling chassis, an engine laying on the floor that needed transmission work, and a giant rubbermaid bin full of oily parts. The forks and triples were toast as was all of the bodywork. I was inspired by a few bikes I'd seen on this forum, namely r3voltn1's project 929 mean bobber. Playing off the naked bike theme, I'm calling her "Dirty Girl". While I have a real hard time calling any project completely finished, there's always something I'd like to ad or change, this one's finally done enough to put some miles on and advertise for sale. Feel free to offer any constructive critiques. Here are some before shots...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
I seea lotta time thought and hard work went into yer bike.Awesom all round mate A+++

1 - 7 of 7 Posts