Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
qualified 3 fastest only to stall it on the start! LOL ended up somewhere mid pack, i was so dejected after the start that i just picked up my certification and walked out. never even looked to see what place i came in.

and i got a nice little bruise on my collar bone from me going face first into the windscreen. if you watch nothing else watch the start i guarantee it at least puts a smile on your face.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
He's right the first couple seconds are the best. And big rep to him for helping me through a really fucked up weekend. It was a great weekend even through all the BS and there was a lot of it. Thanks Fred.

April 19th I'll be in NJ and will riding NJMP if you're going text me.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
U must have been shaking ur head for the whole first lap.
dude you have no idea! i went from thinking i actually had a chance at winning to just kinda cruising around the track making sure i didnt wreck in about 2 turns. if you wrecked you didnt get your certificate and with out that you cant get your race licence

He's right the first couple seconds are the best. And big rep to him for helping me through a really fucked up weekend. It was a great weekend even through all the BS and there was a lot of it. Thanks Fred.

April 19th I'll be in NJ and will riding NJMP if you're going text me.
lol somebodys addicted! no problem man. i had a lot of fun in the little bit of time we did get to hang out.

we are planning on going up to nj at some point in the year. ill see if we can go in april, but we probably wont be bringing the trailer. i am from jersey and pretty much all of my family is still there so having a place to stay wont be a problem either.

if you really wanna start going to the track on the regular, you really should get a membership. getting full throttle and pre registering really does save you a lot of money.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol yea sure come on out. I can give you the same deal. I think it was 175 a day for ncbikes.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I wish I could Do this

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts
I didn't see any skully stickers. neg rep

kidding. What camera are you using? You are getting really good sound with no wind noise. I played it a few times and just listened to exhaust at work :p

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't see any skully stickers. neg rep

kidding. What camera are you using? You are getting really good sound with no wind noise. I played it a few times and just listened to exhaust at work :p
its a gopro hero3 black in the water proof case. ive played around a lot with camera position to try and limit wind noise. it use to be so bad i had to add some music to cover it up.

no Track bike, no race gear and no INSURANCE
ok no insurance i can see being a problem but if your taking the class and keeping your head on straight fucking yourself up is unlikely no track bike?... whats a bike gotta be to be a track bike? in the few months that ive been doing this ive seen everything from a new bmw k1600 to a full on dirt bike knobbies and everything on the track. it doesn't have to be the latest and greatest sports bike, if its got 2 wheels and a motor youll have fun with it on the track. and i have a suit and boots you may fit into (yes they are way to big for me) if not then they have gear for you to rent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts