Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
AKA - MamaMantis
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, let me start out by saying I am mustangkiller's wife. I never thought I would have to do this but since my husband knows nothing in life anymore except for Custom Fighters, whiskey and drunken sex :) He gave me no choice. I was at work today and he said he'd call me before he went to sleep.....the night dragged on and he never called so I started calling him and the phone was busy and busy and busy forever. I figured he had left it off the hook on accident. I thought to myself "Self, what could I do to get my husband's attention?" Then it struck me, he would be on the forum of course so I decided to create a profile and send him a message to get his attention. It worked but he didn't know who the hell I was so I had to send one of my officers to knock on the door and have him call me. To make a long story short, my husband lives and breathes on this forum, so in order to get his attention I have to join him in his world. I love you baby.....this is for you.....:shocker:

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
LOL, welcome and this is some funny shit!

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
my wifes on the same trak too...cept she wants me to go to sleep and i never do

·
Customfighters UK
4,350 Posts
haaahaaa awesome!! welcome to the had mouse :D
i see no one posted:
:ttiwwop:

:D lol

89 Posts
awesome i've not even had a bird do that lol funny stuff good thing is thewy both see the funny side it which is great i'd just get a smack in mouth from my missus

·
Sofa king we tall did
389 Posts
HAHA WOW MAN! Your woman called you out lol. Seriously tho, you better spend some time with her. Thats how i got my wife ... Her ex husband did nothing but play xbox all day and night and she got bored and found me :)

seriously tho he is a dumb ass cause she wakes you up with a BJ and expects to be pounded to sleep at night so wtf was he thinking!

Oh and to the mrs. welcome to the site!

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
welcome mrs mustangkiller!!

:ttiwwop:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
ok, you got his attention now, i'm gonna have to go ahead and ban you. no wives allowed. :D

1 - 20 of 92 Posts