Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in my spare time i like to create concepts that i simply cant actually build right now due to time and money etc.

This is my latest...
Long and low. Its as simple as that.

Started off with a quick sketch.

Once i had a basic idea, i started building a 3d model. This is around 50 hours of work in Alias. Its all the little details that make it take this long.

I think there is at least another 50 hours of work to do until im happy with the finished article.

Thought id share, what do you think?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Essentially all bikes look the same if you don't appreciate and account for the details.
Its like someone saying all streetfighters look the same or are very close. We know its not true however as we appreciate the details and the minor differences that other will miss.

Its the same as this concept.

Ergonomics on these types of bikes arent the driving factor so this does not bother me. Im young, nimble and if i was ever in the situation where i could build this. comfort or lack of wouldn't deter me from creating the right look :)

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
I like the bike but that end of the back bone kills it for me.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Honestly, its not that its not smooth backbone, it's the amount it sticks out. I would say shorten it down a tad, but just my opinion.

In the end, do what YOU want, it's your project.

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
Essentially all bikes look the same if you don't appreciate and account for the details.
Its like someone saying all streetfighters look the same or are very close. We know its not true however as we appreciate the details and the minor differences that other will miss.

Its the same as this concept.

Ergonomics on these types of bikes arent the driving factor so this does not bother me. Im young, nimble and if i was ever in the situation where i could build this. comfort or lack of wouldn't deter me from creating the right look :)
i understand you want to be "cool" and what not, but bikes like that are usually trailer queens for a reason. Its your bike and you do what you want with it, but from the renderings i feel pretty safe saying you wont put many miles on it by the end of the year with the bike in one peice. Im not sure what you mean by "these types of bikes" but i assume you are going for a "chopper" (which that isnt) and in reality ergonomics has everything to do with the design of the bike.... sadly that has been lost with the introduction of orange county choppers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts