Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

Registered
Very nice build! I had to give you some rep, great taste in music too, also, the aphex twin sticker didn鈥檛 go unnoticed 馃憤馃徏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Very nice build! I had to give you some rep, great taste in music too, also, the aphex twin sticker didn鈥檛 go unnoticed 馃憤馃徏
Nice one, ****!

The Aphex graphic is a peach of a design and actually makes more sense on my Yam than a Yoshi decal :) I'm a big IDM fanatic..

[URL="[/URL][/URL]

Yellow be the new member of the pack - grinder coming out today!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
skimming a bit more off the underside of the tail to give it a proper dart-like moment:

[URL="[/URL]

Final cad file of the subframe off to the chaps at Precision Metals for laser cutting - I've popped some holes along the top of the side plates for seat mount brackets n cable ties, an elongated hole detail will run below the mainframe uprights for shock removal and.. proper dandy aesthetics.

Gratuitous imagery incoming...

[URL="[/URL]

Registered
Def looks better shaved down a little. Also that little triangle of holes in the bikini really does it for me for some reason

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Def looks better shaved down a little. Also that little triangle of holes in the bikini really does it for me for some reason
Cheers bruh! Uh huh I'm popping down to the garage now to shave more off the seat unit :)

The bikini fairing is really beginning to grow on me now

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
i,m odd man out here, I like the fin things on the tail
On the M it looks cool with the wing things n all..and I did present it onto the old bugger, but it looked humungous..like you could get a sniper rifle through the orifices! Took the concept off to a world of..transformer-style rear meets bulbous imbalance of the year. I've always liked the KTM RC8 tail, but never witnessed a good transitional grafting due to the fact that it's also (away from the bike it belongs to) pretty darned big! On studying the M unit I realised there was a similar design moment that could be unleashed with a spot of casual discarding n cuttytitsnippitypoos!

Lazer cut - 78 bucks for the two side plates and two small cigar shaped elements (to be revealed)!

Not a bad price huh!

i,m shit with prices, spoilt by being able to do

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Bagged a unique looking cockpit from a nice Gernman gentlemen on the bay - 80 bucks!

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

Icing on the cake methinks :)

21 - 40 of 80 Posts