Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
triangular character orifice on the mainframe engine mounts - you really begin to take notice of them now..and they're growing on me

[URL="[/URL]

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
got a pic from upside? really keen to see how the tail flows with tank

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
got a pic from upside? really keen to see how the tail flows with tank
It's marries up nicely, but this is just a mock up - I'm in the process of moulding a completely new version of the seat unit that'll pretty much make it my own design. I'm fussy so there's a few elements that are being addressed n rectified...

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
i still want a pic

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
you're too lazy to take pics? :D

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
now i see what you dont like about it

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
will it have a chin fairing/spoiler? the upper fairing looks good but the frame at the bottom seems a bit spare...
Uh huh I agree - there's a couple of underslung projector headlights that sit under the skirt which lessen the impact of that obvious area a bit. Yes I was thinking of making an air scoop mouth...but then I got a new R1 cockpit the other day - whittled a fair bit off it and it doesn't seem to be as bad as the previous plastic.

Still in two minds about the fairing - I might just put a couple of spotlights on each fork leg mounted on billet brackets + a number board..instead!

[url=https://imgur.com/q6PuZ54][/URL][/URL]

[URL="[/URL][/URL]

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
that's the final skim on the underside of the fairing and I think I've got the right lines/ look - low and mean!

[URL="[/URL]

I'll cut and fit an alloy underskirt to the cockpit to finish it off - It'll also allow for a more straightforward support bracket..

61 - 79 of 79 Posts