Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this post but hey whats the worst that can happen.

I am in the process of opening my own shop here in the UK and would like to spread the word, my company is called Stunt Fighters, it will be a retail and online shop, the website is being built as we speak and should be ready by the end of May, fingers crossed.

I will be stocking all the well known brands and some of the lesser known ones too, i have a plentyfull supply of Bandit helmets already in stock.

There is a Facebook page so please like and share it and i hope to do some business with you all soon.

Chris

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Dont carry any forstunt.pl parts. They are in Poland but sell alot in the UK. Their shit sucks, cheap, but the product is shit, lotta times doesnt fit, u can scratch powdercoat with ur finger nails, that kinda shit.

Stuntfarm is a company kinda doing what ur thinking about, carry bunch of parts online and it stores from the big stunt names. And they're pretty big in Europe from what i can tell.

U should look into carrying ur own line also, like weld up some cages for the popular stunt bikes (f4i, 636, r6s) and build more and different parts as the biz grows.

Good luck, it aint gonna be easy, but with hard work, u can do it and get big.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the moment i am concentrating on clothing and parts, once things are up and running i will look in to stocking stunt parts, i can order most bits and have a man that can make anything, which is nice.
Spread the word, i need this to work.

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
That bandit super street 2 is badass! Checked ya on FB clicked the like button, what else should I do?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well the shop is finally open, we will be opening Fri, Sat and Sun to begin with then hopefully when it takes off it will be open 6 days a week, if you need to visit one evening in the week then that can be arranged, limited stock at the min but it is growing weekly and if i dont have it in stock i can normally order it and have it within 48hrs.
Also the website is up and running.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Well the shop is finally open, we will be opening Fri, Sat and Sun to begin with then hopefully when it takes off it will be open 6 days a week, if you need to visit one evening in the week then that can be arranged, limited stock at the min but it is growing weekly and if i dont have it in stock i can normally order it and have it within 48hrs.
Also the website is up and running.
congrats and good luck, buddy

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Good luck and best wishes that you succeed in your endeavor. You shipping to the US?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.