Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would throw in a few pics of my new toy.

Foooookin amazed at how good it is on the road.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I love the look of the R1's, always have. I don't know if I'd ever buy one, but they look sweeeeeet.

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
Nice bike. I love the color combo. Hope you like to be hot though.. My 05 R1 was a heat box, everytime I rode it, it would cook my chestnuts. I loved the bike, just couldn't take the heat.

I love the FMF exhaust. I had and FMF on my 04 R6 and loved it. Good qaulity and sound with a unique shape.

Here's an old pic of my 05.:drinks:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Will buy your upper+lights and/or tail if you sell them :)

One of the few FF bikes I like! Good choice

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet ride man. How do you like that exhaust? I was thinking about carrying their line bt not sure yet.
I fitted the FMF because I wanted something different (we don't get many road bikes with FMF exhaust over here in fact I have never seen one before) but I'm glad I chose them cos they are so well made and sound fantastic.

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice bike. I love the color combo. Hope you like to be hot though.. My 05 R1 was a heat box, everytime I rode it, it would cook my chestnuts. I loved the bike, just couldn't take the heat.

I love the FMF exhaust. I had and FMF on my 04 R6 and loved it. Good qaulity and sound with a unique shape.

Here's an old pic of my 05.:drinks:
It does get a bit warm

I like the black version but we diddn't get it till 06

·
Thr R is for RESPECT
73 Posts
sweet ride!!! i just bought an 07 and i love it!!!! its not too hot for me except on my left ankle it gets a lil toasty

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
It does get a bit warm

I like the black version but we diddn't get it till 06

If you gut your cat and line the bottom of the seat with heat reflecting tape it helps a little bit. I didn't mind the heat all the time but when outside temps get over 85 deg. it gets pretty miserable..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts