Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
enrico vespa said:
got pics of the gix?

I love buells, Couldn't afford one so I did the next best thing, Got an Sv and will "tweak" it a lil to get the same torque, not the same as the xb12, but enough that I'm happy.

Well I picked up the Buell for $5700 with 2200 miles on it. Got a great deal but would never buy one new. My cousin just picked up an 03 SV1000 naked version brand new. We have a dealer by us with 4 New in the Crate 03 SV1000 naked version. Nice bike I think he paid $6700 out the door for it.

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
like the gix, and for the deal you got, hell yeah thats a great price. There's a guy on the board that has the xb12, I haven't seen him post in a while, but he has a thread of the mods he did to his bike if you need ideas. Anyone have a link?

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
enrico vespa said:
like the gix, and for the deal you got, hell yeah thats a great price. There's a guy on the board that has the xb12, I haven't seen him post in a while, but he has a thread of the mods he did to his bike if you need ideas. Anyone have a link?
I see your in Brooklyn, where do you ride? I'm out on the island

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
I thought you were in jersey, were you sellin the gix on craigslist?

I ride just around the neighborhood toolin around, can't ride my bike until I get a new clutch in there. Where out on the Island?

I see now in your profile, lindenhurst.

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
enrico vespa said:
I thought you were in jersey, were you sellin the gix on craigslist?

I ride just around the neighborhood toolin around, can't ride my bike until I get a new clutch in there. Where out on the Island?

No I had the gixxer for sale but I'm from Long Island. I live out in Lindenhurst but ride all over the island. Trying to plan a trip to Bear Mountain soon to hit those twisties up there.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE NJSGSXR!!

Glad you found us. Hope you like the site. Search around, Feel free to ask questions. we love answering and finding answers to questions, if we dont know.

love to see the evolution of a buell fighter! looks like you've got a couple things done to it. how far you gonna go with it???

b/c that big ol frame would look sick blacked out. imo.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts