Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got to upload my pictures from my trip to florida.
to start out it only took me 23 hours to make a 10 hour trip. bike broke down twice, tipped over 3 times, and i ran out of gas twice.
all was well up until atlanta when i hit rush hour traffic. then i figured i needed to get gas soon, but i ran out of gas on the side of the interstate. a cop gave me a ride to a gas station but wouldnt give me a ride back... assholes. they patted me down to make sure i didnt have a weapon, but i did. they couldnt believe i was carrying a knife lol... i didnt get in trouble for it though. they just laughed at me and let me alone. then my battery died and got it charged and almost fried but some dumbass at the auto parts store nearby.
so i was fine for a while but then my bike ran out of gas somewhere in florida and i had to push it 2 miles up hill. so after pushing it in 100 degree weather, i drank 2 liters of water and a liter of gatorade. great time, let me tell ya.
then after about another 30 minutes i went to stop for gas and the pack on my handlebars swung one way and tipped the bike over and i fell off. i was pissed, and my bike flooded and wouldnt start. so after trying to start it for a minute my battery died. i walked to the harley shop about a mile away and they charged my battery for me. they were real nice about it and let me take a nap there and they did it for free. that was in gainesville. i'd go ridin with them any day.
so from there i got back on my bike and started ridin and was only about 2 hours away, but of course it started raining and it rained the whole rest of the way.
i did meet a supervisor for pac sun and he gave me some nice coupons which i got to use yesterday. ended up gettin a pair of spy sunglasses for $15 and a bunch of clothes for about $45. not a bad day.
well just thought i'd share my ride story with ya. i'm a little tired or else itd be more detailed. anyway if anyone in florida wants to ride let me know. im down here for good.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha it was a good experience though. met a lot of cool people. and not too many people can say they took a long ass trip on a gixxer.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
right now im in tampa but im just stayin with a friend for now. im gettin a house in daytona in a couple weeks.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha way to bring up old topics. but, i'm glad you made it outta the heavy rain safely. real bad rain sucks, but it can be fun too haha

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope. no gauges at all. i would have a speedo but my old man threw my sigma away the day before i left. he thought the box was empty. a brang new speedo... i couldnt believe it. oh well. at least i didnt get caught for speeding.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
screw gauges. who needs em? well, not me anyways. and the sigma is only like 30 bucks whereas the others are hundreds. i'd rather spend my money on somethin else... but thats me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts